Game Grumps 3d #02 Game Grumps 3d #02

Great. Just great.

PonyFavalav1000 PonyFavalav1000

Good animating but why? Everything seemed so... well dumb. I can't talk becuase most of my stuff isn't any better.

Just Another Saiyan Fight Just Another Saiyan Fight

Okay, but why?

arim responds:

I made this animation for a Science fair project. And I just really enjoy animating DBZ style fights.

Pencil Wars 2 Pencil Wars 2

I really didn't enjoy playing this game. First off, the controls are weird, and unresponsive. Second off, the art style takes a little to get used to. Just saying this is my opinion and if you like this game then don't attack me for not. If you do, then that is great! 2/5

DIWAKAR responds:

Sorry for that !

Tek Tactical Tek Tactical

Ok, this game is very fun. But it is just plain repetitive, that is one of the only flaws that I could see in this game. It was linear beyond comparison. But there are positives! Great stores, and saving. 3/5 because it is fun for 4 minutes before doing something else.

Bored Bored

Great song except for two things; the first being that it is way to short. The second is that the song is very slow. Other then that, great work!

namirhassan responds:

Thanks man!

DOOM Tribute - Hangar DOOM Tribute - Hangar

Loved it, I love the game and this cover. Downloaded.

Tremulos responds:

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it! The game is kickass

Haunted Music Box Haunted Music Box

Good song. The song achieved in giving me a spooky vibe and it was amazing.

Mawnz responds:

Thanks a lot! Good thing I managed to do that at least :D

Lost Soul Lost Soul

Truly terrifying! Perfect! Captured the feeling of when one of those demons come around. Truly great, great reference, great artwork. What's not to like? Besides me saying "great" a lot.