View Profile Chrisman33

7 Movie Reviews

Great. Just great.

Good animating but why? Everything seemed so... well dumb. I can't talk becuase most of my stuff isn't any better.

Okay, but why?

arim responds:

I made this animation for a Science fair project. And I just really enjoy animating DBZ style fights.

2 Game Reviews

I really didn't enjoy playing this game. First off, the controls are weird, and unresponsive. Second off, the art style takes a little to get used to. Just saying this is my opinion and if you like this game then don't attack me for not. If you do, then that is great! 2/5

DIWAKAR responds:

Sorry for that !

Ok, this game is very fun. But it is just plain repetitive, that is one of the only flaws that I could see in this game. It was linear beyond comparison. But there are positives! Great stores, and saving. 3/5 because it is fun for 4 minutes before doing something else.

6 Audio Reviews

Great song except for two things; the first being that it is way to short. The second is that the song is very slow. Other then that, great work!

namirhassan responds:

Thanks man!

Loved it, I love the game and this cover. Downloaded.

Tremulos responds:

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it! The game is kickass

Good song. The song achieved in giving me a spooky vibe and it was amazing.

Mawnz responds:

Thanks a lot! Good thing I managed to do that at least :D

1 Art Review

Truly terrifying! Perfect! Captured the feeling of when one of those demons come around. Truly great, great reference, great artwork. What's not to like? Besides me saying "great" a lot.

n/a, Male